- You inspire your environment with your specialist knowledge and passion for (product) cost management and controlling
- You accompany customer projects from conception to implementation
- Here you are the contact person for the content of your projects
- You work closely with the management and the sales team
- You actively contribute to the development of additional functionalities as well as new software and consulting products
- You have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in industrial engineering, business informatics or business administration
- Cost management and controlling topics inspire you
- Ideally, you already have 2-5 years of professional experience in cost management, quotation calculation, cost engineering or controlling
- You have an affinity for IT and have already gained initial experience in the use of software technologies in economic processes
- You are eager to learn and would like to further your professional and personal development
- A broad and varied range of tasks
- Demanding technical tasks with different customers
- Large design possibilities and high individual degrees of freedom
- Reporting line directly to management
- High flexibility regarding working time and location
- Steep learning curve and exceptional development opportunities
About ORAGO GmbH
ORAGO's software and consulting products support manufacturing companies in making their cost management and controlling even more successful by replacing existing autonomous Excel applications with a uniform software solution with standardized processes. In addition to reducing manual effort, product costs can be optimized and revenues can be sustainably optimized through modern, cause-related cost allocation and the resulting higher cost transparency.
Have you become curious? Then get in touch with us!
We look forward to hearing from you!
+49 (0)2104 / 952 41 83