Due to a volatile global economy and increasing international competitive pressures, cost management has taken on a decisive role for companies that wish to achieve good financial results even in economically difficult times.
Rigorous end-to-end cost management creates early transparency for cost and margin optimization opportunities and offers methods for systematically and sustainably implementing optimization action plans.
This seminar supplies participants with comprehensive subject-matter knowledge based on business case studies that for instance give you the ability to
- identify cost drivers during product development and in manufacturing processes
- get to know cost management methods and instruments to sustainably and systematically optimize costs
- assess the cost-effectiveness of new investments
- assess the relationship between profitability and productivity
- initiate cost optimization action plans in cost management teams and to provide support for implementing these