Consistent internal cost and performance accounting forms the elementary basis for planning and controlling business success. Business success can only be measured and controlled based on complete transparency for cost inception and causality in the value-added chain.
The CC 3.0 module cost accounting represents all associated leading-edge operational and strategic cost accounting functions required for successful cost management.
It creates transparency for cost and margin optimization opportunities starting from the product concept, and thus creates the platform for systematically and sustainably improving margins over the entire value-added chain. The module is equipped with a product data management function for lifecycle costing during the product inception process.
- Cost type accounting
- Cost center accounting
- Internal cost allocation
- Cost allocation sheet
- Hourly machine rate accounting
- Overhead allocation accounting
- Full and partial cost accounting
- Activity-based costing
- Product costing
- Contribution margin accounting
- Income statement
- Cost efficiency accounting
- Plan-Actual comparisons
- Business intelligence and reporting
CC 3.0 module cost accounting gives you the ability to efficiently and transparently plan and control product costs and margins.
The product costing and product data management functionality enables you to consistently plan and control product costs and properties from the product development process up to the end of production in an integrated software system.
Proactive cost management with the ORAGO system software is not only limited to individual business functions. By integrating marketing, product development, production, controlling, purchasing, and suppliers into the supply chain, the company's entire value added chain can be represented from product development up to the end of the product lifecycle.
As a result, you can increase the profitability of your products with forward-looking strategic planning and control of your product costs, values, and margins, from product inception to the end of production.
- Increased margins and profits: Cost and value drivers are systematically and coherently identified in the value-added chain
- More profitable investments: Meaningful investment accounting data concerning return on capital form a reliable decision-making platform for new investments
- More successful marketing: Product costs and prices are calculated faster, more accurately, and more reliably
- Reduced effort and resource consumption: Costing, analysis, and reporting functions are automated and available ad hoc